Fellow Workers Enrollment
So, you want to consider becoming a Fellow Worker. That’s great! But you may still be wondering, “What exactly does that involve?”
Assuming you have already read the section titled “Roles of a Fellow Worker (FW)” and are familiar with the concept of a communications network between FWs and the WCF directors (read “Purpose of the Network”), you already understand quite a bit. [click here to review]
You will be asked to:
- Support the objectives and activities of WCF, in word and in deed; most of this will take place within your home ecclesia, but would carry over to local gatherings, Bible Schools etc.
- Alert the directors to any perceived welfare need that demands attention (e.g., funding has gone beyond the capability of the local ecclesia).
- Send in your ideas on projects or actions that you think—given appropriate funding—would clearly benefit the Brotherhood.
- Tell us the names of Brothers and Sisters whose talks and talents could be solicited for inclusion into the Tape Library or WCF seminar offerings.
- Promote the WCF offerings (products like outreach DVDs and services like workshop-seminars).
- Keep WCF abreast of any change in your e-mail or home mailing address.
- Inform WCF about any mailing address change you become aware of, since this helps ensure the correct information is available for WCF newsletter mailing etc.
- Consider acting as a local coordinator for the semiannual director meetings.
In return, WCF will:
- Keep you informed of the Foundation’s major decisions and direction.
- Give you advance notification of forthcoming events, projects, products and services.
- Send you a complimentary copy of all new DVD releases.
- Encourage you to dialog with any or all of the directors on any matter you think is pertinent.
- Ask you, from time to time, for some specific feedback (e.g., solicit your viewpoint on a particular matter or a review on some written material); this helps to ensure we are on track and effectively meeting the needs/addressing the concerns of the Christadelphian Brotherhood.
Use the link in the right column to apply.