Investment in People and Projects (IPP) – Monthly Update
A summary of WCF funding activity with respect to supporting White Fields workers and underwriting worthy projects around the world.
- Funded Josh Bullock (UK) for mission work in the Durban area, South Africa, for 6 months, beginning Dec 2014.
- Enabled Matt Bilello (USA) to work another year in the Durban area in South Africa, beginning Jan 2015. His focus will be on the Mariannhill ecclesia and all the Bible Eduction Centres in the area.
- Enabled Yvette van Rooyen (RSA) to work another year in the Durban area in South Africa, beginning Jan 2015. Her focus will be on the Lamontville Community Centre (includes a BEC and creche) and the Lamontville ecclesia. She will also continue her coordination of field workers and P2P groups in the area.
- Enabled Steve Pitt-Francis (UK) to work with the brethren in South Africa for 10 weeks, starting Jan 2015. Plans call for 5 weeks in the Johannesburg area, and 5 weeks in the Durban area.
- Funded a request to underwrite 2015 BEC student costs (travel and materials) and fieldworker travel to the various centers in northern Thailand and Yangon, Myanmar.