Investment in People and Projects (IPP) – Monthly Update
A summary of WCF funding activity with respect to supporting White Fields workers and underwriting worthy projects around the world.
- Funded Lucas & Leona Scheepers to continue their work for another year at and with the Adieu Development Center in Gauteng, SA. For a sample of their reports, click here.
- Funded Glenn and Crissie Wright to continue their building and teaching work for another year in the Durban area, SA. For a glimpse of their work, click here.
- Funded Yvette van Rooyen to contine her COP coordination task and work at the Lamontville center in South Africa, for another year. Click here for a look at her report on a “learning froma Gogo’.
- Funded Wilf Alleyne for 8-weeks (beginning March 2014, God willing) of teaching and pastoral work in Jburg and Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Funded Tabby Ryan for a year beginning January 2014, to work in Kamukuywa, Kenya. Her focus will be to teach at the Agape in Action Academy.
- Funded Jack Fallon for his proposed trip to China for pastoral and preaching purposes in 2014.
- Funded Matt Bilello for the next 12 months, to work in the Durban area, South Africa. A primary focus will be working and managing mobile BECs.
- Philippines – P2P Preaching Activity in late 2013
- Haiti – funding a 2014 Bible Conference