Investment in People and Projects (IPP) – Monthly Update
A summary of WCF funding activity with respect to supporting White Fields workers and underwriting worthy projects around the world.
- Iranian Brother scheduled to relocate to Bloomington, IL USA in Sept, God willing – cost for getting established in the town and with the ecclesia
- Administrative and maintenance staff cost for 9 full-time/part-time Brothers and Sisters working Christadelphian facilities in Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Kampong Speu, Siem Reap) – 12 months starting July 2014
- John Davidson – to enable him to attend the Cahaya training camp for missionaries in Dec 2014, God willing
- Funded request to cover 12 month’s rental cost for a hall for Congolese brethren in Pretoria, SA
- Several major projects for Cambodia in 2014-15: second BEC, building work, Bible schools, ecclesia activities, development programs