Investment in People and Projects (IPP) – Monthly Update
A summary of WCF funding activity with respect to supporting White Fields workers and underwriting worthy projects around the world.
- Enabling Jennifer Bell (from Toronto, ON, Canada) to do mission work in Kenya as a dorm monitor at the Agape in Action Christadelphian school – March 30 to July 31, 2014. God willing.
- Agreed to underwrite some of the living expenses (for one year) of an Iranian Brother relocated from Turkey and sponsored by the Bloomington, IL, USA ecclesia.
- Agreed to cover the cost of an additional, unforeseen expense in an already-approved stipend-funding project in South Africa.
- Funded a request for supporting a T2T project in Jamaica. Sponsored by the Mt. Pleasant ecclesia, the activities are scheduled to run from Mar 22-29, 2014.
- Provided funds to an appeal to help with building maintenance on three properties in Vietnam. These properties are meeting places for three ecclesias.