Investment in People and Projects (IPP) – Monthly Update
A summary of WCF funding activity with respect to supporting White Fields workers and underwriting worthy projects around the world.
- Aug 16 – Bro Vitaly to do a Russian translation of the book, “To Speak Well of God”
- Aug 17 – Sarah Vogel (from Christchurch, NZ) for WF request to do preaching and teachingwork in Cambodia- Sept 2012 to Jan 2013, God wlling
- Aug 27 – approved monthly funding for ten Iranian refugees: 8 in Turkey, 1 in Greece, 1 in Norway
- Aug 29 – Rachel Johnson (from Bloomington, IL, USA) for WF request to do BEC work in Durban, SA – Sept 12 to Dec 12, 2012, God willing
- Aug 7 – sent underwriting commitment to cover P2P training expenses this summer in Richmond, VA, USA
- Aug 9 – sent annual funds to the Brampton Ecclesia in ON, Canada, to support a 28 weeks of seminars
- Aug 11 – gave money to the Barrie Ecclesia in ON, Canada, for their LTRBE seminars this Fall
- Aug 21 – provided another year (September 2012-September 2013) of grant money for the OFO orphanage in Cambodia
- Aug 29 – renewal of funding for Margate Good News Creche (in South Africa) for period September 2012 to August 2103.