Lord willing, the 2013 Great Lakes Christadelphian Bible School will convene on June 29th-July 6th, at Lakeland College, near Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Lakeland College is a small school located approximately 50 miles north of Milwaukee.
Lakeland College has a campus situated on 140 acres with a quiet country setting, yet is within easy access of Interstate 43 near Sheboygan, Wisconsin. The College can easily accommodate 450 people in dormitory facilities suitable for families as well as individuals. The classroom and babysitting facilities are excellent.
The Great Lakes Christadelphian Bible School offers a spiritual week for the entire family.
- Senior and young adult classes, which provide solid Bible exposition and consider the application of Scripture to daily living and ecclesial membership
- A youth education program covering kindergarten through high school, taught by caring and competent teachers
- Morning devotionals for everyone, evening devotionals for teenagers, bed-time stories for kids, and fireside chats for adults
- Optional afternoon activities: prophecy discussion, Bible readings, sports for all ages, games for children, swimming, choral practice (both junior and senior), and a Praise and Performance program
- Evening presentations (including two choral programs) and socials
- A well-stocked bookstore featuring the latest Christadelphian literature and a wide selection of material for children
- Babysitting services provided during all the morning class periods